Friday, June 4, 2010

Sasamuhn


My brother has recently been developing some ideas for an Egyptian-themed D&D campaign, a combination that happens to be incredibly relevant to my interests. Here's a rough sketch of my proposed character, Sasamuhn (sah-sah-MOON). He's an undead Egyptian warrior priest who wields a giant two-handed flail and channels his divine powers through a series of eldritch hieroglyphs. Mechanics-wise, he's a Runepriest. Flavor-wise, he's awesome.

I think I overworked this sketch a bit, so some variations are probably in order.

2 comments:

Brian Belida said...

This too, is relevant to my interests.

Look forward to them variations if you get the chance!

Patrick said...

Thanks, Brian!

Yup, I've already started two other pencil sketches, so I'll probably toss those up sooner or later! (Probably later!)