Saturday, February 5, 2011

Housekeeping, part 2

More rough sketches and doodles from last year's trash drawer.

The buried dragon, yet another failed 3CH prompt.

Angelic concepts for a 3CH prompt that never got off the ground.

Maori concepts for another 3CH prompt that never got off the ground.

A man with an atrocious hat confides in a surgeon. You guessed it -- 3CH prompt.

A cowardly shamaness flees an old woman with a duck in a bamboo forest. Actually... maybe I should have finished this one.

A sketch of a girl! I know, right?

Girl with an axe. Barely started, but the rough outline is sort of interesting.

Pipsqueak knight.

Fanart concept for a [Let's Draw] thread over at the Platformers. Barely started.

Study of a Waterhouse painting.

3 comments:

Girl, Japan said...

Beautiful starts! Now you just need to finish some of them, no?

Especially the cowardly shamaness one. I adore it!

Brian Belida said...

Oh my god DoomDuck is terrifying.

Patrick said...

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, I think I should really finish up DoomDuck.