Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gwen and the Green Knight

Here's another watercolor sketch I've become too bored to finish. I think my interest started to evaporate at precisely the same time that the little girl started resembling Mowgli, but such are the hazards of the occupation.

I do sort of like the knight, though, but then again I would like the knight. It's entirely probable that I'll revisit the design in some kind of digital sketch, as I've done with every other robot knight since the dawn of time, apparently.

1 comment:

Brian Belida said...

This made me think of some sort of medieval version of Bioshock's Big Daddy's / Little Sisters.

Nice work though, I'm all for robot knights though so I'd definitely like to see him revisited.

Also, you should make some wallpaper-sized stuff. I'd definitely love to have a version of the Hephaestus painting you did as my background. I see that it's big enough for 1280x1024, maybe I'm just not sure how to grab the full sized version from Picasa :O